Terms and Conditions of Use of Four Seasons | HomeTown Pest Control
Acceptance The Use Of Four Seasons | HomeTown Pest Control Terms and Conditions
Your access to and use of Four Seasons | HomeTown Pest Control is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
Credit card details
Four Seasons | HomeTown Pest Control will never ask for Credit Card details and request that you do not enter it on any of the forms on Four Seasons | HomeTown Pest Control.
Cash or Personal Checks and all major Credit/Debit Cards, are all acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms are payment in full within thirty days. Monies that remain outstanding by the due date will incur late payment interest at the rate of 2.5% above the prevailing base rate on the outstanding balance until such time as the balance is paid in full and final settlement. We reserve the right to seek recovery of any monies remaining unpaid sixty days from the date of invoice via collection Agencies and/or through the Small Claims Court in the event that the outstanding balance does not exceed $500.00. In such circumstances, you shall be liable for any and all additional administrative and/or court costs.
Returned checks will incur a $25.00 charge to cover banking fees and administrative costs. In an instance of a second Returned check, we reserve the right to terminate the arrangement and, if agreed to, we shall insist on future cash transactions only. Consequently, all bookings and/or transactions and agreements entered into will cease with immediate effect until such time as any and all outstanding monies are recovered in full.
The contents of Four Seasons | HomeTown Pest Control website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
Change of Use
Four Seasons | HomeTown Pest Control reserves the right to:
- change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Four Seasons | HomeTown Pest Control shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and.
- change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Links to Third Party Websites
Four Seasons | HomeTown Pest Control Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Four Seasons | HomeTown Pest Control or otherwise used by Four Seasons | HomeTown Pest Control as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- The Website is provided on an AS IS and AS AVAILABLE basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, Four Seasons | HomeTown Pest Control will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- Four Seasons | HomeTown Pest Control makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Four Seasons | HomeTown Pest Control for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Four Seasons | HomeTown Pest Control or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold Four Seasons | HomeTown Pest Control and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Four Seasons | HomeTown Pest Control arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of USA and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the USA courts.
For any further information please email the┬áwebmaster.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. For any specific offences for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data, we will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party or use your e-mail address for unsolicited mail. Any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with the provision of agreed services and products.